The Look Alikes

MyHeritage: Family treesGenealogyCelebritiesCollageMorph

Advertisements

~ by jayzanne on August 27, 2008.

2 Responses to “The Look Alikes”

  1. hi, nice blog here.

    we’ve tried this look-alike meter with my family. Mas lamang ang wife ko with 22% similarities. I’ve told her that the remaining 78% eh sakin hehe!

    I’ll add you in my roll!

  2. It’s amazing how much some people can look like each other! Another tool on the internet in this category that is also very funny is http://www.lookaliker.com You should try!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: